Designer Soft Silk Weaving Saree In Blue Color
Availability: Out of stock
- Soft Silk Saree in Blue
- This Regional Drape is Gracefully Woven with Zari in Pallu
- Available with an Unstitched Silk Blouse.
- Free Services: Fall and Edging
- Do Note: Blouse and Accessories shown in image is for presentation purpose only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible. )
Ready to Wear Size:
- Select the Blouse Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, we’ll design it the same way. If not, we'll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
Made to Measure (UDesign)
- Choose Made to Measure option and get over 200 style combinations for your blouse.
- Experiment with numerous Front and Back Neck design patterns carefully aligned with precise combinations possible like Classic U, Bow Tie & Dori, Criss Cross tie, Back Slit, Classic V, Collar Band and many more.
- Club it with different sleeve style and length options according to your design preference.
- Add some zing to your attire with tassel adornments as well.
- You may submit your measurements pre or post (through My Account section) the order placement.
- We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 44 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
- New to Indian Ethnic Fashion or getting trouble trying to give your Saree the perfect drape? Get it Pre Stitched from LookNbook Art and forget your worries. Look stunning in the most beautiful masterpiece of Indian Fashion.
The Edging is done on both ends of the Saree, as it helps in giving a smooth edge to the drape and protects it from frayed edges.